Cathedral of St. John The Divine, New York City.
Sent to East Marion, Long Island on December 8th 1918.
This is the only example we could find of this print. Published by Brooklyn Art Publishing Company., New York City.
Measures 3.5 Inches by 5.5 Inches.
The “divided back” postcards started being produced in 1907, when congress allowed senders to write messages on the left half and the shipping address on the right.
Postcard manufacturers began using white boarders in 1915 to save ink during printing.
Free domestic shipping on all postcards!